Miracles: Because they do happen...

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July






The Moss Clan hopes everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July! We hope you ate lots of BBQ and watermelon. I had a very untraditional 4th! I got to eat fried fish, fried squash, fried okra, all kinds of casseroles, and lots of dessert. We went to Uncle A.B.'s and had a ton of food. It was fun meeting all these people that I still do not know their names. I shot some fireworks with my daddy and I wanted to grab the sparkles! Ouch! They said it would hurt but I am not so sure I believe them!!!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Brodie, you have the biggest smiles. You can tell you love your momma & daddy.
Jonas wants to say something... hey, i like that sparkler. mommy won't let me play with that yet. maybe when i am your age. hope you had a good time with your fam today. don't worry about learning all those family names. you are cute enough that you can get away with it.
Love,
Casey & Jonas