Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

EIP 20 Year Reunion

I went to a carnival style reunion at Early Intervention. They had a big jumper, lemonade, corn dogs, cupcake walk, prizes, ball throw, and tons more. I had a great time. I won some sidewalk chalk that I can't wait to use and my mom won some Easter Eggs plates from Anthony's. I walked on my walker for 1 1/2 hours to see and do all the fun things. Goooo Meeee!



Rustin and Katye coming over to see me. Rustin wants my ride and Kayte giving me some loving!!!


Ms. Sarah telling me all about my new classmates. A bunch of Blonde Headed Boys! Oh NO! I bet Ms. Sarah is in for some TROUBLE!!!



OH NO!!! I got fingerprinted! (By a police woman)



Ms. Shonna showing me a Duck Pond! I got one!


This is me and Buzzy the Bee!I was trying to see what was flying around on top of his head!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Brodie! Wow....what a day. It looks like you had a great time at your carnival. Christie, love all the posts this week. I need to do more of Jonas. Just been one of those wks for us where I have been so tired. Love all the pics.

Hey brodie, that police woman didn't try to take you to jail did she?
Love,
Ms. Casey