Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Gulf Shores

We had the best time playing at the beach at GrandMac and MeMe's. I actually loved the beach this year, even the SAND!!! My mom is so excited. She is going around telling my dad that I am going to be a beach bum just like her. Who knows about my parents they are CraZy sometimes. On Saturday night I got to stay with MeMe and GrandMac while my mom and dad went to Live Bait with Uncle Zach and Aunt Ashley. We had sooo much fun barking like Elby (he is jealous of me). Enough already people just want to see the pictures. Hope all of you get to go to the beach soon!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed playing on the beach with you,Brodie, and with your mom and dad! And GrandMac and I enjoyed "child-sitting" you last night! We were so glad your parents went out with Uncle Zach and Aunt Ashley so you could stay with us! We miss you since you left today!

Love and kisses
Meme

Lozada's said...

Brodie, I want to play in the sand like you. It looks like you had a great time at the beach! ~Jonas

Sarah said...

Hi Brodie---

It looks like you had such a good time on your beach "field trip"...wish I could have been with you! Hopefully I will get a trip very soon! I miss you and can't wait for school to start back!
Love, Ms. Sarah