Miracles: Because they do happen...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Busy Friday

I went to the eye doctor and to therapy today. We had such a busy day. The eye doctor says that I should patch my right eye and put drops in for 4 weeks and to come back on September 1. He also said that my surgery would probably be scheduled for September 6. I went to therapy with Mrs. Kim today and I was actually pretty good considering how I normally am. Usually my mama can hear me screaming down the hall for the whole hour. Anyway I did really good. I wanted to practice going up and down the stairs but Mrs. Kim wanted me to practice on standing up, getting my balance while standing, and walking on my crutches.GUESS WHO WON!!!

I am going to stand up!


This is me standing up all by myself!!! For like 20 seconds!!!Gooo Meee!


This is me walking on my crutches!


Mrs. Kim likes to get big hugs whenever I finally finish!


Thanks Mrs. Kim for all your hard work!

3 comments:

Lozada's said...

Brodie, Jonas & I are sooooo proud of you for standing and using your crutches! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work. Let us know about your eye surgery so we can pray for you.
Love, Jonas & Ms. Casey

Lozada's said...

Okay...had another thought. When I saw you back in Feb you were just crawling and look how much progress you have made in 5 months. Wow Brodie you are a tough boy! You make us all so proud! Kudos goes out to your mom & dad too, for pushing you and taking you to therapy!!

Anonymous said...

GO BRODY!!! CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS! YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!

JILL