Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, February 23, 2009

LAST WEEK!!!

It was a busy but fun week! Daddy went to some Redneck Adventures thing and had a great time and even brought mom home some pearls (white beads from a Mardi Gras parade)!!! They went squirrel hunting and then cooked for the Rednecks on the MOTORHEAD grill! I got to stay at MeMe's on Friday and Friday night and then I got to stay with Nana and Papa on Saturday. They took me to Kate's Birthday Party. I got to paint a tractor and slide... HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KATE!!!then I stayed with Granna and Papa!!! Way Fun Weekend being with the grandparents...Problem with that is I come home rotten!!! My mom went away on Saturday for a Girl's Day and Night! She got to go to Keifers and PF Changs oh yeah and she did some shopping..She had a great time and then she had some people over for a Chez Ami Children's Clothes Party on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Jennifer Wait...my mom e-mailed you about Brodie.I just wanted to say thank you soooo much for keeping up with your blog....I havent had a chance to read everything that Brodie has been through, but what I have read sound a lot like my son Benjamin. Brodie is sooo cute...watching the videos of him walking made me cry.Brodie looks like a happy boy and such a joy to you and your family:)

Anonymous said...

h