Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, February 02, 2009

FEBRUARY~
Where did January go???
Brodie is doing really well in school. He is actually pointing out the letters A B and C! Pretty amazing for someone who had to hope at one time right??? Well we all know that God has some amazing things prepared for this little rascal...
He also has picked up a new favorite word that he needs to say at least 1,000 times a day? NO!!! Talk about go bananas...have your child tell you know for everything... I am sure I am not the first but I sure do hope I am the last. HA!!!
His standing balance has just been incredible for the last week and we are so excited about that. He took 3 steps by himself today for Mrs.Judy and he is still doing really well with one cane unless we are at school he uses 2.
Anyway we will keep you updated..

Chris is doing well just really busy with Fabgrills! We ask that you will keep the company in your prayers and we are seeing first hand everyday how God is working miracles. Thanks to all of you who are supporters!!!

I have started a Bible Study at Temple during the week that is by Neil Anderson. We have done one lesson and I will give you something to ponder! Eternal life is not when you die??? This makes perfect sense but at first I was a little confused! Eternal life starts when you are saved!!! Because he does not want us to live a defeated life. He doesn't want to change us when we get to Heaven he wants us to change NOW!! How AWESOME is that! I never really thought of it like that... Anyway he is really deep but I think I will like the study. Other than that I am still at weight watchers ((43.5 pounds lost)) YEAH ME!!! and trying to exercise most days while Brodie is in school.

What's in store for FEBRUARY!!!
Fabgrills.com is sponsoring the #51 car in the DAYTONA race!!!
We are having a Valentine banquet at the Church that I am in charge of!
Losing 10 more pounds!
Girls NIGHT out for parents!!!
Therapy! Therapy! Therapy!
School! School! School!

No comments: