Miracles: Because they do happen...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HOLIDAYS


When I was teaching (before Brodie) I always counted the days down to HOLIDAYS now.... Well lets just say Brodie is very routine and HOLIDAYS are not so exciting! (Just kidding)... We were out of school on Monday and Tuesday... Monday was ok (not great) still got away with thinking it was the weekend but by Tuesday we knew soemthing wasn't quite right. So what did we have to do??? We woke up Tuesday morning ate breakfast and had school at our house.





I was so amazed!!! I watch Brodie everyday at school and I see his progress with his teacher but THIS WAS PROGRESS (doing it with me)!!! He spelled every letter to his name for me to write it on his paper. He listened as I read a book, he colored (some) which is way better than usual. Then he matched correctly colors and shapes!!! (Of course we did all circles, then all triangles, then all squares but he named the shape and the color and then matched it.) I was so proud of him.





We took a bath, played outside some, then went to therapy and then he stayed with Mrs. Lauren a couple of hours so Chris and I could go to the SPECIAL KIDS SPECIAL FAMILIES meeting where we relearned CPR!! I needed to be refreshed~that is one of the things that still scares me...Not knowing if when I am in the situation I will be able to remember so I always loves refreshing myself!





Anyway I just wanted to brag a minute because I am so proud of him!!!

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

off the subject, but you look amazing, the pix of you in Vegas and the comment you made about your weight loss were awesome!! Keep up the good work. I used to walk that path at USM when Cooper was at school, I miss that. It was a nice walk. Anyway, we love seeing how Brodie is doing. Take Care, Melissa & Cooper