Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

This Week


This week= BUSY!!! Monday I had school. My mom and Aunt Dawn went walking so I got to play with Bailey. Tuesday I went to see Mrs. TJ at Wesley and MeMe went with me. We had a really good time. We even got to eat at McDonald's!!! I love chicken nuggets and fries but I didn't get any COKE!!! Tuesday Night I went to the USM Symphony and had a blast! I had to get up and help Mrs. Margaret say Thank You and of course I was a ham!!! Wednesday I had school and church. And I am sure there will be tons of other things this week. Friday I have a neurosurgeon appointment in Jackson.

The pictures are from the Symphony!!!


I hope all of you are getting ready for Christmas because it is right around the corner!!!

No comments: