Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

HAPPY SATURDAY

I know that some of you are wondering about my neurosurgeon visit. Well~ I didn't get to go!!! I got sick with the same thing everyone else has. I went to see Dr. Tibbs yesterday and she said that I have some swollen lymph nodes, dripping, fluid filled ears,a type of strep infection~BLAH!!! So you guessed it~not feeling to well!
After all that BAD news guess what? I put 2 words together 3 times!!!!!!!!Goooooo Meeeeee!!!! I had to call Mrs. Sarah (my teacher) immediately and let her know! She was really excited!
Well I am sure most of you will be out putting the finishing all your Christmas shopping or preparing for Christmas while I am stuck in my house today! That is really so not fun. Remember be sure to look at the countdown for how many days are left until Christmas and have a blessed day!!

No comments: