Miracles: Because they do happen...

Friday, August 08, 2008

SCHOOL ORIENTATION


Brodie is officially moving up to Mrs. Ladell's Class and it is going to be Exciting! He has had Mrs. Sarah since he was about 9 months to a year old. It will be a good change for both of them but interesting all the same! Brodie has been asking all summer to "go school" and we have been talking about going back but we would have a new teacher and learning her name. So we pull up at school today and I said where are we bo and he said "Mrs. SA SA's"(Mrs. Sarah's)! Not sure if we have the whole concept just yet but we will in just a few days. We did get to see Mrs. Sarah today and we walked past her room(tried to go in of course) to go to the BIG BOY ROOM! We learned all about there routine and talked with Mrs. Ladell. It is going to be a fun year! There will be 8 children in his class and they will go to school from 8:45 to 2:30 with no nap! I LOVE IT!!! Please be in prayer for this class as they are all new to Mrs. Ladell Class. We need prayer for Mrs. Ladell and her helpers as well as the kids all adjusting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is so big! I am really really REALLY gonna miss him this year, but I will keep an eye on him...can you email this picture to me? I LOVE IT! I need it to go beside the one in the walker that I have from 1st day last year?