Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, April 07, 2008

LOST CAMERA

Sorry we haven't blogged lately. We are doing well! We actually lost our camera, had to get a new one and haven't got everything figured out and then I did but have not had much time.
We have pictures (and video)from March!
Me and My Dad-eeeee playing on the bed! Brodie is in this really silly stage right now and everything has eeeeeeee on the end so we can drag it all out.

Playing at School

BTW~This is me in Time Out at School
I seem to be seeing this place frequently!!!
This is the TURKEY me and my daddy killed!!
One of the most awesome things that has happened this month is that Brodie has stood up all by himself! I have tried to download a video but it is not up so I will try later...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

can't believe you took a picture of time-out...you are so funny!