Miracles: Because they do happen...

Monday, April 07, 2008

EASTER

Easter was a blast! We did everything and hunted eggs many times.

EASTER AT SCHOOL~

My new favorite toy at school is the wagon. Who cares about Eggs when there is a wagon!


EASTER EGG HUNT AT CHURCH


EASTER AT MeMe's~
I rode the golf cart and pushed the tractor~


Emalee saying what is this crazy boy goin to do next!

Look who found an egg~ The funny thing is that we had lost at finding eggs with everyone at school and at church so we just knew maybe for 1 year we could beat Emalee but guess what Emalee WON! Go Emalee Girls Rule!!!


EASTER BUNNY
I got tons of summer stuff. Everything I need to go outside. I also got an Elephant Chair that is not pictured but is really cute.



CHURCH PROGRAM EASTER MORNING
I was in the Easter Program at Church. My aunt Somer was taking the pictures and lets just say she is not going to be a photographer. You can't see me very well but we were singing He's Got the Whole World in His Hands. I did a great job!!!







EASTER AT PaPa and Granna's

This is me with Aunt Kathy!

EASTER AT PaPa and Nana's


These are just a few of my pictures from Easter!!

No comments: