Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Schedules

Day 3 of School~ Ready to get to Class!!!


Of course I think everyone is suffering from trying to get the fall schedules down and I think we have finally got it worked out but I am sure there will be changes but maybe we will be settled on this schedule for awhile anyway. So far we have it scheduled so that we are off on Fridays. we will use this day for doctor appointments and extra things that we have to fit into to our therapy schedule! Brodie is enjoying school and I think he is having no problem adjusting except for the getting our nap time down so he will be able to sleep at night so he will be ready for the next day but besides that he is doing great!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

William's neurologist told us that he will likely be a candidate for SDR when he gets old enough... looking at the changes in Brodie make me very excited for the changes it might bring! Thanks for sharing him with me!