Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

1st Day of School

Day One of School
Walking to School


I got in my classroom and I was ready to get in my chair!
We are waiting on all my friends to get to school so we can get started. Ms. Heather is blowing bubbles are we are going to try to PoP them!!!
We learned about what all happens at school today. We talked about who is a girl and who is a boy. We learned where everything is located in the classroom: books, table, chair, clock,etc.... We colored and we even went on a Wagon Ride>>
After our wagon ride we had a snack and then had music time ( my fav)!
I had a blast! School is so much fun to me. I love to be in the classroom singing and playing!
Thanks for such a fun day Mrs. Sarah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brodie, your school is much funner than mine. I am so proud of you and your progress! Keep up the good work!
Love Ya,
Aunt Dawn

Lozada's said...

It warms my soul to see you walking thru those front doors to your school. Mrs. Casey is SOOOOOO proud of you and your hard work that you accomplished this summer. Your parents will be rewarded greatly for all their hard work too.