Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

THIS PAST WEEK

This past week has been pretty good. We have been so busy (as usual)! I went to school on Monday and Wednesday. I also went to therapy on Tuesday. Thursday we took MeMe to town and had a great time getting to visit. Friday I went to see Dr. Tibbs. She said that I was doing really well and she liked what she was seeing for me to keep up the good work. I went to Hattiesburg Friday afternoon with Nana and Mom for a couple of hours and then just chilled out with DaDa (my new BEST friend)!

I got all the paperwork and material in from St. Louis. We are really getting excited. I now have to start a preoperative exercise program at home. My mom is already taking me off my medicines so please be in prayer for me because not sure how I am going to handle all of this. Anyway well I guess that is all the news we have for now. Until then............

picture hosting

http://www.blinkyou.com">picture hosting

No comments: