Miracles: Because they do happen...

Friday, January 12, 2007

Long Time No See

Yes! It has been a while. Mom is doing great. I have been to all my therapies this week and did great. We mailed all the material last Friday to St. Louis and they received it on Monday Morning at 10:00. We have still not had a phone call but we are patiently waiting.

Not sure if any of you watched the Discovery Channel on Thursday Night but there were a set of twins boys that had surgery to help them walk. They did 8 different surgeries in one procedure and basically took his bottom half apart and fit it back together. It was not the same thing that Brodie will be having done but it was definitely an uphill battle for this family.

Anyway just thought I would let you know. I know several of you watched it and have asked if that was what the surgery was going to be so I thought I would let you know.

Talk to you soon!! Have a great Weekend!!!

No comments: