Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

READY TO GO

My Internet has been down so I have not been able to post anything for December but I think we are ready to go now.

Brodie is getting so BIG! He is now saying anything and everything! We really have to watch what we say around him or it is be said!I have got some video of him talking so I will put up in the next couple of days. He is going to be in his first program ever this morning. He is playing Joseph in our Christmas Program at Church and he will be singing "Away in a Manager" and "Happy Birthday"! Of course his our with motions but it is the greatest. We are so proud of him and know Santa is going to be good to him ! Brodie says that Santa is bringing him a GOLF CART!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he repeats EVERYTHING he hears!!! Hahaha! He is such a precious child. We really enjoyed keeping him the other night!