Miracles: Because they do happen...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

WILD CHILD



Brodie has really turned into a WILD child that is so full of life. We are so excited, so blessed but so tired!!!!!!!!!!!
We are one extreme or the other!
Sleeping and How precious and Sweet he Is!
OR INTO EVERYTHING! WILD CHILD!
Our new tricks are turning the high chair over and pushing it around everywhere, climbing in the chair at the table to sit in it like a big kid thinking he is 21, getting on his sit and spin and turning around and around and around, climbing up to Elmo tool table and playing, climbing in the recliners and standing up rocking (scaring my parents to death), and slamming doors. Oh and don't let me forget about the temper tantrums we have been throwing when we do not get what we want, whining (which my mom absolutely hates), going to time out, biting, pinching, pulling hair, and hitting. WoW!!!!! Can't wait for school to start!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks for the update! I love hearing about Brodie. He looks like he is doing so well:) That makes me so happy. He is climbing up to the elmo table and climbing into recliners.... woo hoo, way to go Brodie!

We have the same biting and pinching problem. It's good to know I'm not alone:) LOL.

Lozada's said...

Your post and pics just cracks me up. I love the pic where B is pushing the high chair. That is so funny. I am like you.... I hate the whining. Because Jonas doesn't say words, he whines ALL the time. It drives me crazy. So, is Brodie walking completely on his own now?

Anonymous said...

Bro-Bro, You look so energetic! Better stop scaring your parents like that! Love the pics and Love you!
Aunt Dawn

Sarah said...

OK Brodie--you have just a little more than a week to get it all together--start practicing for school!
Can't wait! Love, Ms Sarah

Mel said...

I want to know more about the dorsal rhizotomy. Where Brodie was before surgery (developmentally) and where he is now? Would you mind emailing me: gizmaud at kellerits dot com.

Thanks!