Miracles: Because they do happen...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

HIPPOTHERAPY

June has come and gone. We are not sure waht happened with June. The camera is not working right so we have been behind but we think we have got it fixed or found the problem anyway. SO... maybe we are back on track!!! I told you guys the other day that I started hippotherapy. I have only been one time and this weeks got rained out so I will go again tomorrow. I have a few pictures so here they are....














The first visit was just an initial evaluation but we had an OT on one side and a PT on the other, a girl leading the horse and a guy behind the horse. I was so tired by the time I got there that I cried for a few minutes just because I was so disoriented but after a few minutes I was fine. I also got in a pool to work with the OT but it started to storm so they had to get me out really fast. I hope tomorrow goes really well.

We still have my Lady Bug Horse and maybe in a few days we will be able to schedule some time to get to go ride her. We are still pulling 4 to 5 days therapy and there seems like no time but I am working so hard and improving daily!!!

No comments: