Miracles: Because they do happen...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just Hanging Out
















I had such a wonderful day today! I went to church and then I went to Eatza Pizza with Andrew, Kayla, and a bunch of silly grown ups! Uncle Zach took me to play some games while everyone finished eating. I took a long nap!!! Nana and Papa cooked me fried chicken, biscuits, rice and gravy, butterbeans, and fried green tomatoes!!Yum Yum! Then I went swimming. I had the best time kicking, laughing, and playing with my family!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Christie, I love your fam shot in the pool! Wish I was with you.

Anonymous said...

Love the swimming shots!!! We're supposed to get the rail on our pool steps this week (IBIWISI(:) and you'll have to come swim with MeMe and GrandMac!!!

I love you!
MeMe